- Each Bottle of Liposomal Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Contains 30 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is GMO Free, Gluten Free, and Soy Free.
- By utilizing phospholipids in our formula, they aid in the formation of protective liposomes in the stomach and help to reduce the potential of gastrointestinal distress typically associated with traditional oral vitamin C.
- Delivered in high-quality, tightly sealed protective Licaps capsules, our Liposomal Vitamin C is available in 1,000 mg for adults, and Liposomal Vitamin C for Kids contains a tiny 125 mg capsule for children 4 years and older.
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 90-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back – no questions asked.
Innovative Liposomal Vitamin C
Dr. Mercola’s unique liposomal technology can help improve the uptake and absorption of many nutrients, including Vitamin C. Liposomal Vitamin C contains phospholipids from sunflower lecithin that doesn’t contain bioengineered ingredients. There is evidence to suggest that, when mixed with water, these phospholipids create a liposome bilayer coating that is similar to the cell walls themselves, potentially providing easy access across your gut membrane into your bloodstream. Once absorbed, they are able to penetrate into the target tissues and cells where they are needed.^
Rigorously Tested Licaps Capsule Technology
Licaps Capsule advantages include a reduction in potential oxidation by flushing the liquid formulation with nitrogen during the capsule-filling process, creating a “bubble” for freshness. The two-piece capsules are then hermetically sealed to yield a tight, one-piece capsule to significantly reduce the potential for leakage. The exemplary filling and sealing processes also provide an extended shelf life.
Unique Vitamin C Formula Offers Increased Benefits
Dr. Mercola Vitamin C Antioxidant Supplements provide a higher dosage and a much more effective way to supplement your real food diet than traditional oral vitamin c tablets and utilizes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier as opposed to a soy based emulsifier.*
Antioxidants Can Be Cornerstones In Supporting Your Overall Health
Antioxidants have the potential to support your overall health by promoting a healthy heart, supporting your immune system, enhancing your memory, and may even reduce the symptoms of normal aging.*
Dr. Mercola has made it his mission to advocate for your health by supporting research, providing education, & raising awareness about conventional medicine and its allied, profit-driven industries.
In addition to being a formidable antioxidant, Vitamin C is also a required nutrient for the synthesis of collagen, an important structural component of blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, and bone.*