Ingredients:Organic goat’s rue (herb), organic milk thistle (seed), organic shatavari (root), organic fennel (seed), organic alfalfa (leaf), organic anise (seed), vegetable capsule.
Suggested Use:Take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Take with food and drink to thirst.
This product may lower blood sugar — please consult with your health care provider if you are diabetic or hypoglycemic
Avoid use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot or Asteraceae families (daisies, artichokes, kiwi, ragweed)
Consult with your health care provider prior to use if are taking blood thinners.
Not for use during pregnancy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Liquid Gold contains a powerful blend of organic ingredients designed to optimize breast milk production. Goat’s rue has a long-standing reputation for supporting a healthy milk supply in dairy animals and humans while milk thistle and shatavari are also traditionally used for added lactation support.
fun fact:The botanical name for goat’s rue is derived from the Greek words “gala” = milk and “agein”= to drive.
Lab-tested and extensively certified! Certified Vegan, Halal, Kosher, and Non-GMO Project Verified.
Goat’s rue has a long-standing reputation for supporting a healthy milk supply in dairy animals and humans.
Milk thistle and shatavari are also traditionally used for added lactation support.
Fenugreek free and sugar-free.
Why We’re Fenugreek Free
While fenugreek has been the go-to galactagogue in the US for many years and works well for some women, others may experience some undesirable side effects while taking it. In one survey of nursing mothers in the United States, 85 had used fenugreek as a galactagogue and 45% of those mothers reported having experienced an adverse reaction from the supplement.(1)
POSSIBLE ADVERSE REACTIONS OF FENUGREEK INCLUDE:
- Gastrointestinal side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea and gas that may occur for both mom and baby.
- Those with sensitivities to peanuts, chickpeas or other legumes may experience a cross reaction to fenugreek
- Fenugreek may be problematic for women with thyroid conditions
- Using fenugreek may exacerbate existing asthma
- Large doses of fenugreek may cause lowering of cholesterol and blood sugar
- Excretion of a maple syrup odor from the urine, sweat and possibly breastmilk after taking fenugreek
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.