- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets, 60 tablets per bottle.
- Essential amino acid
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From the manufacturer
Nature Made Extra Strength L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets for Protein Synthesis†
As one of the nine essential amino acids, L-Lysine supports the synthesis of body proteins.† Nature Made L-Lysine provides 1000 mg of lysine in just one tablet per day for those looking for a higher potency.
- Essential amino acid
Nutrition for Your Individual Needs
Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes, so you get the supplements you need without artificial ingredients or fillers.
Scientific research is at the heart of everything we do. We only make dietary supplements that science supports as being safe and providing real benefits.
At Nature Made, we’re committed to finding the perfect combination of vitamins and supplements for a healthier, more vibrant you.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size:60 Count (Pack of 1)
As one of the nine essential amino acids, L-Lysine supports the synthesis of body proteins.† Nature Made L-Lysine provides 1,000 mg of lysine in just one tablet per day for those looking for a higher potency.
From the Manufacturer
Nature Made’s L-Lysine is recommended as part of a daily regimen for general health and longevity. Lysine is an essential amino acid necessary for certain bodily functions and manufacturing body proteins. It aids in calcium absorption and collagen formation. Carnitine, an important energy-producing compound, is synthesized from lysine. Carnitine may help the body utilize fat more efficiently, and therefore may streamline the process of energy production.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lysine , Cellulose Gel, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol.
Take one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by your health care provider. Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Serving size, 1 tablet
Servings per container, 60
(Amount per serving is followed by % of daily value)
L-Lysine: 1000 mg, *
* Daily Values not established