- Black Elderberry is a popular herbal remedy, especially during the winter season.
- Berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide therapeutic effects.
- Non-GMO Project, Tru-ID Certified
- Contains no, artifical coloring, flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
- Elderberry was used by Native Americans in traditional winter season remedies.
- The berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide its therapeutic effects.
- All parts of the elder are believed to be beneficial.
From the manufacturer
At Nature’s Way, we believe that Nature has given us the foundation to be our healthiest selves. It’s why it is our mission to provide products that harness the best nature has to offer, embrace the wisdom of traditional health practices, and evolve to support modern health needs. Through this commitment, you can feel confident of the quality and care that we put in every Nature’s Way product.
Black Elderberry (also known as European Elderberry) is native to Europe and has been used to make sweet liqueurs or cordials. It has been used for centuries for traditional immune support.* At Nature’s Way, we believe nature knows best. That’s why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It’s the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.