- HUGE COST SAVINGS – Want a superior quality product without the high price tag? You got it. Our 100% pure, potent, and high quality Micronized Creatine Monohydrate provides real value without sacrificing quality. See for yourself. Read what other customers are raving about in the reviews. Proven product. Proven quality. Proven results. All with a huge cost savings.
- USED BY BODYBUILDERS – Our powder is micronized, so it easily mixes into your pre-workout or post-workout shake or drink.
- 100% CLEAN AND PURE – Our premium Creatine Monohydrate is made at our GMP Compliant facilities. There are zero fillers, enhancers, or questionable ingredients. You can rest assured that you are taking a high quality Creatine Monohydrate – plus saving money in the process
- PALEO AND VEGAN FRIENDLY: Our Creatine Monohydrate powder is free of yeast, sugar, soy, dairy, and is naturally gluten-free. Our fast dissolving powder is perfect for your preworkout
- Our Creatine Monohydrate provides you with an ultra premium quality product at a fraction of the cost of many other brands. Our customers love this pre and post-workout supplement as much as we do.
Nutricost – Get The Highest Quality, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder!
Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate is a pure creatine monohydrate product delivering you 5 grams of pure, micronized, unadulterated creatine monohydrate. No artificial flavors or artificial colors. Each bottle of Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate has 100 servings (500g bottle) or 200 servings (1 kg bottle). Look at the directions and decide for yourself. When you’re first loading on creatine, take up to 1 scoop four times daily for for five days. After that, it’s a simple maintenance dose of one scoop a day. With 100 servings that translates to 85 days worth of Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a natural occurring substance that turns into creatine phosphate when introduced into the body. Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells and taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders.
Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produce it from the amino acids glycine and arginine. The body produces some of the creatine it uses. It also comes from protein-rich foods.
How is Creatine Used?
Creatine is a powerful workout supplement that many athletes and body builders like to supplement with. Nutricost decided to offer their own Creatine Monohydrate in order to give customers 5 grams of pure, unadulterated creatine monohydrate. No additives. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. Just pure creatine monohydrate.
It is recommended to take creatine monohydrate, before or after a workout, and also on non-workout days.
The Creatine Cycle:
Load phase: 1 – 2 week duration; 10g – 20g of creatine per day (1 scoop, 2 – 4 times a day)
Maintenance phase: 5 – 6 week duration; 4g – 10g each serving; no more than one serving per day (slightly less than 1, but up to 2 scoops).
Pause phase: 2 – 4 week duration; no creatine supplementation.
A single round of this cycle should last approximately 6 – 8 weeks, with a pause of 2 – 4 weeks where no creatine supplementation is done at all.
Clean, Pure, Quality Assured
- 500 Gram and 1KG Creatine Monohydrate Bottles
- 5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving (Scoop Included)
- Get The Workout Results You Are Looking For
- 1 Serving, Just 1 Scoop
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.