- Packaging may vary – New look, with the same trusted Quality
- Zinc Provides Immune Support
- HIGH-QUALITY FORMS OF ZINC, MAGNESIUM, AND VITAMIN B6
- 30MG ZINC, 450MG MAGNESIUM, 10.5MG VITAMIN B6
- ACTIVE LIFESTYLE FORMULA – your body demands greater nutritional needs to fuel your active lifestyle, ZMA can help fill gaps in your micronutrient intake
- AVAILABLE IN 90 and 180ct BOTTLES
From the manufacturer
Optimum Nutrition Quality
Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in pre-workout energy, post-workout recovery, and on-the-go sports nutrition for over 30 years and in 90+ countries.
– Men take 3 tablets before bed
– Women take 2 tablets before bed
Benefits of Optimum Nutrition ZMA
– Contains the SNAC System blend of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6
For over 30 years, millions of consumers in over 100 countries have relied on OPTIMUM NUTRITION products to help achieve their performance and lifestyle goals. Each ingredient is carefully tested to ensure exceptional purity, potency, identity and composition. Our strict ingredient selection, quality control, lab testing and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to create the highest quality sports nutrition products in the world.
Optimum Nutrition ZMA Capsules
ZMA is a potent combination of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6. ZMA supports the breakdown and transport of nutrients, and helps convert food into cellular energy.Additionally, zinc helps support a healthy immune system.*
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Size:90 Count (Pack of 1)
ZMA is a potent combination of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 that has been shown to increase muscle strength, size, and recovery when used in conjunction with intense weight training. Optimum Nutrition’s ZMA may help you sleep better too, both thanks to its blend of active ingredients and because of the peace of mind you gain from knowing that ON uses only SNAC System, Inc. ZMA, the zinc-magnesium formula supported by published research. Quality Counts: GMP Certified ProductsOptimum Nutrition’s commitment to quality is evident throughout the entire product development process. As a continued measure of quality, all vendors must provide a Certificate of Analysis for each raw material supplied. The certified analyses are also verified through random in-house and independent laboratory testing. To further diminish any chance of physical, chemical, and microbiological contaminants, ON has established and implemented a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) program. Quality assurance professionals make routine checks on all storage, blending, and production areas and conduct daily inspections.