- In a double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial, Prevagen demonstrated the ability to improve aspects of cognitive function in participants.* The group of participants taking Prevagen improved according to computer-based testing.* The adults were over 40 years old and took one capsule daily for 90 days.
- Apoaequorin, the unique, high quality ingredient in Prevagen, has undergone extensive 3RD PARTY SAFETY TESTING. Tests for allergenicity and toxicity have been conducted. Third party experts agree that PREVAGEN IS SAFE.
- Prevagen Regular Strength is not a drug and DOES NOT REQUIRE A PRESCRIPTION. It comes in an EASY TO SWALLOW small, vegetarian capsule. For best results, just take ONE A DAY, in the morning, with or without food.
- According to a 2018-2019 survey conducted by Pharmacy Times of pharmacists who recommend memory support products, Prevagen was the #1 RECOMMENDED MEMORY SUPPORT BRAND. Prevagen is America's #1 selling brain health supplement according to Nielsen data.
- Common misspellings: Prevagin, Prevagen D, Pravogen. Commonly searched topics: Nootropics, wellness formulas, memory pills, brain vitamins.
Prevagen Regular Strength contains the ingredient apoaequorin, a unique protein originally obtained from a specific species of jellyfish called Aequorea victoria found in the Puget Sound. Apoaequorin is a protein our brains need for healthy function but is diminished in the aging process. Prevagen is very safe and extremely well-tolerated. There are no known contraindications with any supplements or medications. Prevagen Regular Strength contains 10 mg of apoaequorin. Prevagen was tested in a large double-blind, placebo-controlled study using computers to assess brain performance. 218 adults over 40 years old participated in the three month study. Prevagen significantly improved learning and word recall. Prevagen has been shown to improve memory within 90 days.