- FROM AMERICA’s #1 FASTEST GROWING SUPPLEMENT BRAND – Purely Inspired Organic Greens Powder delivers 39 superfoods with just 1 scoop. 40 Calories per serving
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS – Certified USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly. No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
- EASY TO USE – Mix in a glass or shaker bottle with water, juice, smoothies (with Purely Inspired Organic Protein), almond milk, oat milk or your non-dairy drink of choice. Organic Greens plus superfoods powder can also be added to soups and sauces
- CONVENIENT – It’s a simple way to add superfoods, greens, grains, sprouts, fruits and veggies to your day with just one serving. Healthy essential nutrition on the go for women and men
- ANTIOXIDANTS – Contains antioxidant vitamins C and E
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS – Banana, Tomato, Beet, Sweet Potato, Strawberry, Broccoli, Spinach, Carrot, Cherry, Apple, Pineapple, Whole Grains, Radish Sprout, Alfalfa, Chia, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Lentil, Garbanzo, Flaxseed, Quinoa, Wheatgrass and many more
From the manufacturer
Put some green into your routine with our USDA Organic, Greens. We make fueling your body with high-quality micronutrients more convenient, no matter how busy your life can get. It’s an opportune way to add superfoods, greens, grains, sprouts, fruits and veggies in just one serving!
Nutrition You Can Trust
Purely Inspired Organic Greens Plus Superfoods & Multivitamins is a great choice for getting your fruits and veggies and it contains 18 vitamins and minerals plus active probiotics. What it doesn’t have is artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes. You couldn’t ask for a cleaner, simpler way to nourish your body!
Understanding the Seal
If you see the ‘USDA Organic’ or ‘Certified Organic’ seal on your food, it means the contents are 95% or more certified organic. This means it doesn’t contain unapproved pesticides and fertilizers and must not be processed using irradiation or genetic engineering, according to the USDA. The remaining 5% may only be foods processed with additives on an approved list.
How to Take
We like to take the guess work out of how to consume our product, so we can ensure you receive all the benefits! Mix 1 scoop daily with 8 to 10 oz. of water or non-dairy beverage, like almond, rice or coconut beverage. Stir vigorously or shake well and enjoy. You can also add this to your smoothies in combination with Purely Inspired Organic Protein. Get creative and add this product to various soups and sauces to give your family a powerful nutritional boost!
How to Add More Green into Your Routine
Start the day
Kickstart the day with some leafy greens first thing in the morning to keep you feeling great!
Juices & Smoothies
Blend some healthy juices or smoothies with our Organic Greens for essential nutrition on-the-go.
Soups, Stews and Chilis
Give your soups, stews and chilis a healthier edge by incorporating our Organic Greens into the mix!
Sauce it up
Try adding some Organic Greens into your homemade sauces to add some nutritious flavor.
What is the typical shelf life of this product?
The typical shelf life of our Organic Greens is typically 2 years.
Can this be used with other liquids besides water?
Most definitely! You can mix this with non-dairy beverages, like almond, rice or coconut beverages.
Can this be combined with other Purely Inspired products like Organic Protein?
Absolutely! This would be a perfect match with our Organic Protein!
Purely Inspired USDA Certified Organic greens supplies you with an ultra clean formula that contains no artificial sweeteners, colors or dyes to ensure you are only getting the highest quality superfoods and multivitamins. This convenient greens powder can be added to smoothies, soups or sauces. 100 percent vegan friendly and non GMO its an excellent way to add key greens to your daily diet.